Congratulations on making the decision to continue your education at Key West University! The next step to starting a degree program at KWU is to complete a Student Application. The process is 100% online, and will take approximately 15 minutes to complete. Once your application, non-refundable application fee of $50 and required documents are received, an Admissions Representative will contact you to further discuss the admissions process. To get started, please review the admissions requirements at Key West University and complete the student application. The following documents must accompany the online application:
- Proof of Valid Identification: U.S. Driver’s License, State ID, U.S. or Foreign Passport, Military ID, or U.S. Permanent Resident Card
- Copies of high school or GED diploma, and transcripts of any college credits earned
- Personal Statement
- Copy of resume or CV (for MBA and DBA applicants only)
- Two professional recommendations (for MBA and DBA applicants only)
- Copy of language proficiency test scores (for non-native English speaking applicants only)
Note: Documents originally issued in languages other than English must be accompanied by an official translation.
REMINDER: Please save your user id and password for future reference.