Welcome to the Florida School of Traditional Midwifery Online Application!
If you are not prepared to complete your application in it’s entirety, please do not begin the application. Applications may NOT be accessed and resumed at a later date. If you submit an incomplete application, it will be deleted.
Please note, to complete the online portion of this application, you will need to upload the following documents:
- Certificate of attendance from a DONA, CAPPA, or ICEA approved national or international Doula Training course within the last two (2) years, OR proof of current Doula certification, OR proof of current employment as a Doula or Birth Assistant (such as a link to your website or a copy of your business card). Temporary placeholders, such as receipt of payment for a Doula Training course, is acceptable.
- Proof of completion of college-level Math and English courses (or proof of passing score on CLEP exams)
- Proof of completion of college-level Medical Terminology course
- Notarized name change document(s) (if applicable)
- Copies of any professional licenses (if applicable)
- Current CV / resume
- Personal Statement (500 words maximum) **scroll down**
The following additional items must be submitted directly to FSTM:
- $75 application fee (an invoice will be sent to you via email once your completed application has been received)
- Copy of your high school diploma or official transcripts (sent directly from your institution to FSTM)
- Official transcripts from all post secondary schools, colleges, universities, or vocational programs attended (sent directly from your institution to FSTM)
- Two (2) professional letters of recommendation sent (sent directly from your reference to FSTM)
- A completed FAFSA (use school code 038565) if you will be applying for financial aid
Please click on the New Applicant button below to begin.